Welcome to CHC Physical Therapy
Patient-Focused Cleveland Physical Therapy
Neck and Back PainThe McKenzie Method® — Mechanical Diagnosis and Therapy® a philosophy of active patient involvement and education that is trusted and used by practitioners and patients all over the world for back, neck and extremity problems.
NeuroOrthopedic Physical Therapy"The nervous system can never be ignored when treating pain in the musculoskeletal systems." David Butler, Butler DS, Biomechanics of the Nervous System. Melbourne, Australia: Churchill Livingstone; 1991
CHC Cleveland Physical Therapists are skilled in the treatment of nerve entrapments. Treatment focused on the entrapped nerve results in fast resolution of the pain. When the nerve is ignored, chronic pain and swelling is the result. Nerve Entrapments are often the consequence of pain and injury and are a frequent, unidentified cause of recurrent pain. IT Band Syndrome, Shin Splints, Knee Pain, Tennis Elbow, Shoulder Pain and Plantar Fasciitis are examples of pain caused by nerve entrapments. The initial cause of pain is the injury to a muscle, tendon or joint. Surgery is a common cause of a nerve entrapment. The cause of recurrent or chronic pain, most frequently, is a nerve entrapped as a result of the scar tissue formation.
CHC Physical Therapists are skilled in:
• The McKenzie Method to treat Back and Neck Pain
• Perfecting Athletic Performance in The Serious Athlete, The Weekend Warrior, and in The Young Athlete with assistance from our on-staff U.S. Pro Triathlete, Jim LaMastra.
• The treatment of neck and back pain, including arthritis
• Treating Vestibular issues including Dizziness, Meniere’s Disease, Migraine Headaches with dizziness, Motion Sickness, Visual Tracking Deficits with Reading/Math, difficulty walking, Inner Ear Anomalies, Torticollis, Motor Delays, Floating Sensation, and Sensorineural Hearing Loss
• Balance Programs for all age groups including the Young Athlete
• GolfPhyx and Back To Golf, programs designed to improve the golf swing by addressing pain and performance
At CHC Physical Therapy Cleveland, we pride ourselves in world-class customer service. Clients are scheduled so that the therapist can focus on one patient at a time. Treatment that is focused and progressed under the direct supervision of a physical therapist results in quick resolution of the problem.